Not only do we provide the most recent Odin version, but we also provide download links for all prior Mi Flash Tool versions. Before you use Mi Flash Tool to flash fastboot firmware on your device, you should know a few things. Firstly, you need to download the custom ROM which you wish to flash to your smartphone. Let’s see how to flash a custom ROM on any Android device using TWRP recovery.
- These apps will not appear in Google Play, but even if you sideload them via the APK file you may find they do not work.
- The Global version has Google Play Store, but the China version does not.
- There are a variety of custom ROMs available for various Xiaomi devices, and they can be installed using third-party tools such as TWRP or CWM.
- All Xiaomi labeled phones have a built-in update installer that helps you to install official ROMs.
need remembering to make the process successfully. Fastboot is a powerful tool that allows users to do many things with their phones, including flashing official firmware updates or recovery images. If you have a Xiaomi device, it’s useful to know what “Fastboot ROM” is. Sometimes your device doesn’t receive an update, you stay with the old version and wait desperately.
You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi. Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”.
- Furthermore, you can use it to restore the stock MIUI firmware after flashing a custom ROM, a custom recovery like TWRP, or rooting.
- Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
- Xiaomi MiFlash Tool comes with In-Built Drivers which includes Google ADB Drivers, Microsoft MTP and RNDIS Driver, and Qualcomm USB Serial Driver etc.
- From this page you can download Xiaomi Firmware for all Xiaomi device models.
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below. Looking to update your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Firmware? Installing an MIUI ROM is a great way to get the latest features & improvements. You can Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. Among other firmware files features, there is FM Radio with recording, USB type-C, Infrared, Face Unlock, LiquidCool Technology, NFC etc.